By 2013, at least half of all Head Start teachers must have a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Will you be ready?
Earn your bachelor's degree online! Learn how to nurture the social and cognitive development of young children through this online program designed for Head Start professionals.
Consider the Advantages!
- Affordable tuition
- Financial aid and grants for those who qualify
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access
- Only 120 degree hours required, including applicable earned credit hours
- Classes are taught by the same professors who teach on campus
- $213.86 per credit hour*
- Have an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Child Development and Family Living OR the equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university
- Possess a minimum 2.0 (on a 4.0 scale) GPA to transfer to SFA
- $35 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from other college(s) to the Office of Admissions